Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hi My Name is Megan and I'm a Crazy Psycho

I recently started back on fertility medication and I was beginning to wonder if it was working or not because the last time I was on it within a few days of taking the medication I had a serge of crazy (aka hormones) where I felt completely on edge the entire time.  This time I hadn't felt that serge and was wondering if maybe these hormones that I am taking aren't responding to my body the way they had in the past.  No, no.  I was wrong.  They are working, and in full force I might add.

It became apparent as I was out and about today buying chairs at Ikea and burning death rays from my eyeballs into the poor Ikea worker who came to tell my husband and I that he had to refund one of the chairs we had bought because they couldn't get it from the back of the warehouse at that time.  And that we would have to come back some other time to repurchase it.  Not only did we have to spend 20 minutes waiting, but to be told that we couldn't get everything that we came for really irritated me.



Then my encounter with that poor teller at the bank.  I went in with specific things to be done.  A deposit to be made which she only did part of at first because she forgot to add something in and she deposited it to the wrong account.  When I pointed this out, again not overly impressed, she got a little flustered so I told her what she needed to do to correct this (I use to work for this bank and know the system quite well) and she decided to do it her own way which took double the time, again adding to my frustrations.  As soon as she was done with what turned out to be my first 3 transactions I told her that was all and walked away to do the rest of it on my own at the ATM.  I'm pretty sure that I will be that bitch customer she talks about at the end of the day as she counts her till.



I also stole the soul of a cab driver who tried to drive through the crosswalk I was walking across with the glaring look of hate I shot at him as I was on my way to try and redeem a coupon for a free box of cereal.  Which by the way I went to 10 stores all of which were sold out and I'm almost positive I spent more money on gas looking for the cereal than the cereal is actually worth.  Not to mention I never did get the cereal.  Boo Cereal!




I am generally a pretty laid back, easy going person but I am hopped up on hormones, low on patience and I like things done a certain way.

I am sorry to all of those who crossed my crazy path today, I am not always like this and hopefully the next time you encounter me you won't be running for the hills and I will be a little more sane.  But the bright side of all of this (for me at least) is that the fertility drugs seem to be working!


No comments:

Post a Comment