Wednesday, July 12, 2017

9 Years and Counting



Nine years ago I was very lucky to walk down the aisle and marry my best friend.  A man who is my other half and always keeps me on my toes.  He is someone who shares my love of dressing up for Halloween and every other possible occasion and encourages me in everything I do.  He lends me his shoulder when I need it to cry on and is always there with a good laugh at exactly the right times.




The past nine years have not all been easy.  There have been tough moments and heart wrenching times but together we have made it through making us stronger than before.  He is the force that keeps me going and I couldn't imagine going through the last nine years with anyone else by my side.



Three years ago our duo turned into a tripod and although I had known in my heart that he would be a wonderful father I am continually blown away by how much of an involved, awesome father he is. Jace is so lucky to have a strong, crazy, young a heart dad to teach him every day.




Who knows what will be in store for us going forward but I look forward to the next nine years and the many more after that.  I know the years will fly by like those that have already passed filled with even more crazy memories. Who knew 15 years ago when I picked you up at the bar we would end up here today!



Happy Anniversary Jamie! I love you and cheers to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment