Thursday, June 19, 2014

12 Days of Jace


So here we are, 12 days into parenthood and I'm tired.  I'm sore.  I'm slow moving.  And I'm flying blind.  But...

I'm more happy than I have ever been.  I am SOOOOOOOO IN LOVE!!!!  I am amazed at my maternal and Jamie's paternal instincts.  I am grateful for my mother's help.  And I wouldn't change a thing.



It has really been a learning experience over the last week and a bit figuring out our new routines and getting use to taking care of a little human 24/7.  There is absolutely nothing like it.  For the last 33 years it has been about me and my life.  Now I have a little man to take care of and worry about, and as strange as it is, that's pretty cool.

Although Jace's life basically consists of eating, sleeping and pooping, and the smiles and faces he makes are only gas at this point I can't keep my eyes off of him.  I am mesmerized by this wondrous little man and can't wait to watch him grow and become his own person, with his own personality and curious mind.


So here's to the many milestones and years that lay before us and all the adventures that we are about to embark on.  I look forward to it all and can't wait to watch you grow Jace.  I love you forever and like you always. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment