Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Let Me Help You



Dear Winnipeg Drivers;

The above picture is that of a speed limit sign which you can see scattered around our great city on a number of different streets.  If you are still unfamiliar with them they are used for safety and to help control the flow of traffic.  They are NOT optional NOR are they a mere suggestion for you interpret into whatever speed you so choose at that moment.

Driving 20 km under the posted limit in perfect weather conditions and outside of rush hour is completely UNACCEPTABLE!!!! Do this on Sundays, on back country roads and when I am nowhere near you!

And in case you were wondering about any of your other annoying and ridiculous driving habits here is a list of other unacceptable traffic snafus that I encountered while I was out and about on this lovely afternoon.

1. Tapping your breaks every 15-30 seconds for good measure.  (BAD!)
2. Racing up the inside lane to get in front of me then slamming on your breaks and slowing down once you are in front of me. (LAME!)
3. Not using your turn signal.  (I don't know if you are aware of this but they are not an optional feature on your vehicle!)
4. Merging onto a busy road into an open lane slowly, but staying in the merge lane until someone comes up that open lane then cut them off. (STUPID!)
5. Texting while driving. (You know it's illegal and you now get 2 demerits for that right???)
6. Riding my ass and honking at ME when traffic is backed up and there is nowhere for ANYONE to go. (A**HOLE!)

I'm not saying that I am a perfect driver, (obviously, check out this road rage!) but have some common sense and some common decency or one day you might come face to face with THIS


Sincerely,

Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment